Dynamic production turning machine
Unsurpassed power density – high dynamic
- Y axis-functionality for surface milling and off-center drilling
- Compact design and high performance with minimal floor space requirements
- Spindle clearance up to 65 mm
- Reduced cycle time through dynamic performance and simultaneous machining with up to 3 tools
- Live tools can be used on all tool holders
- Up to 5 rear-end machining stations
- Siemens S840D sl (18.5” touch screen) or Fanuc 31i-B (15” touch screen) control offers economic and productive solutions at any time
- Already included: the operating system iXpanel
The ABC's main spindle utilizes a high-torque, hollow-shaft synchronous motor with patented headstock air cooling, delivering 20 kW of power at 100% DC. A low air overpressure
in the headstock prevents ingress femulsion, while the rotor, end windings and stator are cooled directly. The spindle features short acceleration times, no mechanical transmission elements, low rotating masses maximum smoothness and high torsional stiffness.
Offering a maximum speed of 4,500 rpm, the ABC's synchronous spindle provides collet clamping of up to 42 mm or with 90 mm chuck diameter, and also allows internal clamping. The spindle is equipped with an alignment and indexing unit as standard. The synchronous spindle is driven separately from the central drive, using a spur gear on a dedicated turret station.
The principle of W-slots
The patented INDEX W-serration on the tool holders and turret ensures high repeatability when changing tools.
- Tool mount VDI 25
- Short tooling/setup times
- High change accuracy with long fixing grooves
- Extended life of cutting inserts
- DIN 69880-compatible
- Suitable for stationary and live tools